AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

The New Name List of Doom is out, and I haven’t checked it yet. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I won’t be on it either, but that just might be more luck than I’m entitled to. So far twelve people from the class are on it, but I hope it doesn’t go to thirteen.
I just got a title. No, none of my relatives that I know of died and left me a kingdom. Hail me, Bringer of Destruction! I just cost the charitable classmate about a hundred or so to get a new computer after I sent her a diskette. It appears that all my diskettes are harbingers of doom; so far, I’ve hung Herr Robson’s computer several times, caused massive errors in laptops, and crashed a system. Each time, it happened unintentionally. It appears there’s a future for me as computer destroyer. Call ###-######, receive a diskette, and watch your computer explode. I think in the future, I’ll send all files via the Net. I also think the charitable classmate is a little mad at me. I mean, if my computer crashed when someone else’s (corrupted) diskette went in it, I’d be livid! And then the cash…I don’t think she’ll be lending me any classics in the near future.
The exams are next Thursday. The schedule just came. I’ve got twelve days of examinations coming up, spread out over nineteen days of calendar time. Don’t ask me how my cue ball’s twisted mind works. At any rate, the computer and therefore this blog will be off-limits to me for the next few weeks, so don’t expect any posts for that time period. I’ll post an extra-long post after it to make up. In fact, I think my posts are some of the longest and crappiest ones of all the blogs I’ve seen so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)