Last-Minute Post

Well now, it appears that the SPM is upon me—and no, I haven’t gotten anywhere near the swimming pool yet. I can’t even leave the house without my mum yelling after me not to forget my books! In fact, I just counted, and we students are actually taking about ten days’ exams, stretched out over one whole month. For every day that we take a test, we have two days off…and that’s for those who are taking extra subjects like me. For those like the Pig who take nothing more than the absolute necessary, they have only nine days to freak out over. And I do mean freak out.
Now, as for my plans…well, I certainly won’t be going to Shanghai in the foreseeable future, since my foundation studies are expected to begin in January and the SPM ends in the beginning of December, leaving a little over one month to relax. And thirty days, obviously, is definitely not enough to use up my 45-day visa in China, so I’ll be stuck at home. You can be expecting more posts like this, especially because I’m a recluse by nature and rarely leave my house. Ask anybody: no-one has ever seen me outside school, on a purely recreational activity, ever, period. And with half my MSN Contact list away on NS, I’ll certainly be starving for human contact before long. (Translation: I need people to insult on a daily basis, or I shall weaken, shrivel up and intellectually die.)
One of those people would be an American from China. I’ll call him Canal, and we were chatting the other day. (He’s the only one on my Contacts list from overseas apart from my father.) Anyway, I really tortured him. The poor guy is only about 15 and at least two inches taller, but I completely and totally confused him. To make a long story short, he now thinks I and my family are hopelessly nuts. I’m only posting this so you realise just how desperate I am for human contact!
By the way, I do believe the Pig has a distinct aversion to mirrors in my possession. So far, I’ve had two mirrors in my pencil case, which (as anyone who has seen it will tell you) is way beyond overstuffed, which explains how I come to have any mirrors at all in there in the first place. And so far, the Pig has broken both of them. Unfortunately, he didn’t break them by looking at them (which should be the case, considering his incredibly ugly face), he broke them by slamming the lump of fat he calls his fist down on them. And as everyone (except the Pig, apparently) knows, even jelly can break glass if it moves at sufficiently high speeds. Especially jelly with bones in it. So now I have two very cracked mirrors.
Oh, and I did NOT nag Meow to post. I just kept commanding her to do it, until she did it.
I’ll post again after SPM. Good luck, y’all.

Comments

Aiming said…
??!!! do u have to make a big deal of the nagging part......*sigh*....so,the tiger is not allowed to go out of his 'cage' huh...lol...kidding...tat poor American kid..where did u get to know him anyway? Good luck to u too~ all d BeSt!
I wonder does your Pig get 14 years of bad luck for breaking 2 mirrors? Lol ;D
Kel said…
And about your mirrors, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *Cough, splutter.*

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)