Movin!! Movin!! (No, Really.)

I have so so so much to say and am so so so sorry (notice the alliteration!) for not saying it earlier. In my defense, I was busy having a life and actually doing stuff instead of putting it down on paper and forgetting about it.

Ummm... so we'll start off with the day after yesterday, when I moved out of the hostel for good. No, wait. We'll start with last week, last Thursday to be exact, when I watched Eragon with Wolf. Yeah, we'll start there because I have got to properly barbecue the movie along with the idiot who wrote the book and indirectly the movie, and I've gotta do it well enough that nobody who reads this blog will ever be able to see the name Paolini without sneering for the rest of their life. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

O...K. So Wolf and I haven't met for I have no idea how long (you'll have to forgive me if I make any sloppy grammar mistakes this time round since I'm still operating under two cups' or about 500ml worth of pulled tea's worth of caffeine) and... ah well. Never mind, I'll blog later. Somebody else wants the computer.

Comments

mad said…
Thanks for link. I linked you back.

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)