Freedom!!!

Well, I am now unemployed. Considering I only told two people of my impending liberation, it's proof of the power of the mart's grapevine that pretty much the whole place was yelling bye bye to me at the end of my last shift. And trust me, the end of the shift could not have come quickly enough for me; I was counting down to the time of departure by two pm! And after all, it's not too surprising...I was looking forward to being free so much that I woke up early this morning to go to work so I could leave earlier. Ironic, I know, but that's how life often is.
So the upshot is that my life has suddenly dwindled down again. Oh well, maybe the climbing of Mt. K next week will be good fodder for my writing. I seem to have hit a block lately...

Comments

Anonymous said…
stem cell enhancer was the subject I was researching when I came across your site, PantheraSapiens. General interest and popularity of the subject Freedom!!! has lead me to your site as well as to stem cell enhancer. Yours is a fine site providing a real service and exceptional content. Thanks for reading my comment
Anonymous said…
stem cells was the subject I was researching when I came across your site, PantheraSapiens. General interest and popularity of the subject Freedom!!! has lead me to your site as well as to stem cells. Yours is a fine site providing a real service and exceptional content. Thanks for reading my comment
Anonymous said…
Hey PantheraSapiens,

Your blog "Freedom!!!", leads me to believe you will find my information on ourBest Career Wages site to be very beneficial.

Some of the not so common searches that found our extensive wages site included ...

Clerks Wages
Hairdressers Wages
Chemists Wages
Production Wages
Fire Fighters Wages
Sales Representatives Wages
Pilots Wages
Machine Operators Wages.

We have many hundreds of "essential to read" articles on wages and career topics in addition to many other popular subjects in our Average Career Wages site.

Best Wishes
Emily

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)