Eh? Got Tagged!

I'm assuming Way tagged me with this, since he unfortunately did not put a surname on the list and I'm assuming I'm the only Jonathan he knows. Not that the name is that unique...

Seven things I can do:
1. Totally irritate the hell outta people with neverending questions.
2. Correct people's English.
3. Give a really good tongue-lashing.
4. Sing in tune at perfect pitch. (Really. This is all that saved me in piano exams...)
5. Make farting noises by clasping my hands together and squeezing
6. Write lots and lots of crap in English essays... and get an A
7. Twist my little finger 270 degrees on the horizontal plane

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Finish reading every single fantasy book I can find.
2. Fall head over heels in love (to see if it's really everything it's supposed to be.)
3. Accumulate at least 60 different specimens of frozen and preserved insects.
4. Carve a screwdriver out of ordinary chalk. (I've never been able to; the chalk keeps snapping)
5. Get straight As at least once.
6. Accumulate at least 30 million USD (and with the cost of living as it is I bet it won't be enough!)
7. Engage in wanton destruction just for the heck of it.

Seven things I could do:
1. Study harder.
2. Be a little more sensitive to others' feelings.
3. Get closer to God.
4. Pay more attention to world events and have sympathy for them.
5. Finish Grades 6, 7, and 8.
6. Spend less money.
7. Sleep less!

Seven Celebrity crushes:
...ok. I have no celebrity crushes, because I don't know any celebrities and those that I've seen aren't really crush-worthy material so...
1. Ummmm.....

Seven often repeated words:
1. Ahhhh. (usually when I can't think of anything sufficiently profound to say)
2. ...Riiight. (sarcastically!)
3. OK.
4. Ha? (usually said when I don't think I heard the other person right.)
5. Um...
6. I don't know... (usually said when I mean 'no')
7. Are you sure? (usually said just before I come up with an obscure fact that completely demolishes whatever the other person was trying to argue)
You can see my conversation is extremely bland... one of the reasons I write is to try to improve my speech but it isn't helping much that I can see!

Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
1. Must have clear skin. Zits are a hereditary thing in my family and I'm trying to improve the stock.
2. Good teeth. No way am I spending more than necessary on dentures!
3. Good hygiene. Well, somebody has to keep the place clean...
4. Four limbs, no more, no less. I'm not the dote-on-you-carry-you-everywhere type.
5. A functional brain. I want somebody who can at least think clearly enough to argue!
6. About my height (176 cm). I don't want to have to stoop to kiss... or look up either.
7. Slender. If I'm going to carry her across the threshold I'm not going to risk a cramp...
Well, that certainly narrows the field down... since I don't have anybody interested I might as well fantasise...

Seven tags go to:
1. Chronicles.
2. Jack.
3. Pooh.
4. Meow.
5. The Banana Lawyer.
6. Hmm. Can't think of anybody else who hasn't done this already.

Seven things that scare me:
1. Being alone in a completely dark, silent room.
2. Emotional displays. Very scary. That's why I avoid them...
3. Other people's parents.
4. Failure of any sort.
5. Meeting strangers en masse.
6. Falling out of control. (Literally and metaphorically!)
7. Losing any of my senses.

Seven things I like the most:
1. Reading a good book!
2. Studying insects.
3. Dissecting anything. It's the evil scientist in me...
4. Playing music with a friend, preferably on different instruments. I like harmony.
5. Listening to any Baroque music, preferably in a minor key and moderately fast. (Baroque music is noted for its steady rhythmic beat.)
6. A good argument. Nothing like arguing to get the brain working.
7. Sarcasm. Gotta love it.

Seven important things in my room:
1. The various tins full of food.
2. The table cluttered with various books and handouts.
3. The bee's carcass rotting on my bookshelf.
4. The piles of manga on my room mate's bookshelf.
5. The bed! (Never made.)
6. The overflowing trash basket.
7. The complete absence of all electronic entertainment.

Seven random facts about me:
1. I can twist my fingers pretty much any way I want.
2. I can't touch my toes without bending my knees.
3. I like psychology and analysing the people around me (although the people being analysed don't necessarily like it!)
4. I started learning the piano at 6 but have never gotten farther than Grade 5.
5. I started wearing glasses at 6 and have since then changed glasses about 14 times (I am now wearing pair no. 15)
6. I have the ability to unwittingly destroy almost anything I touch.
7. I speed read at about 600 words per minute, but don't usually remember everything.

Seven things I can't do:
1. Completely twist other people round my little finger.
2. Get rid of my zits no matter what lotions I use.
3. Smile without frightening little children.
4. Drive...yet.
5. Be both cold and happy simultaneously.
6. Talk to egotists without at some point pricking their balloon.
7. Study instead of read a paperback. The genre doesn't seem to matter here, although the temptation is much stronger if it's a fantasy or sci-fi book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)