Exams are GONE

This post is just to negate the nonexistent rumours circulating that my sudden absence from the cyber world is proof that aliens exist and that they have an odd and unexplainable interest in kidnapping nerdy-looking high-school misfits to perform macabre experiments on, and that that’s what has happened to me. Well, that’s not true. Something far worse has happened. Yes, I do mean that. Picture a scene only found in your worst nightmares: you’re sitting at a desk, staring at a blank piece of paper, trying to figure out what the question means and what the answer could possibly be. Also, all around you are your classmates, writing like the world will end if they stop their pencils for a moment. Yes, I was having examinations—Evil, X-cruciating, Atrociously Mean, Impossible, Nutty and Alarmingly Terrible Inquisitions of Nerdy Students (me).
Well, the exams are finally over. I’ve been suffering from Net withdrawal…I don’t want to think about what will happen to me when SPM rolls around! Anyway, may my dear Chemistry teacher (notice the sarcasm) rot while living and her hair fall out, her breath stink, her butt expand, and her teeth rot for making us take 2 ½ hours’ straight of Chemistry exams! Not to mention that she came up with questions that even Einstein would have trouble answering, not least because he’s a physicist and not a chemist. I’m SO going to fail, not that I’ve informed my mater of my impending academic doom.
My sister will be celebrating her 16th birthday next Saturday, and so far she tells me she’s invited 20 girls and 5 boys, not including my brother and yours untruly. Just what I need, a horde of giggling females descending upon my house and discussing who’s with whom and have you seen so-and-so’s nail polish yet? Oh well, at least I can buy plenty of earplugs just in case.
The last two weeks have been horrible. I’ve been sleeping at midnight, waking at 6, and studying like the sky will fall every moment in between. Terrible. Poor me….
Anyway, the sun is shining again and I just realized that I’m feeling a little normal again. That is, as normal as I ever get. Oh, and my sister suggested that I change my haircut. (Proof of how incredibly nonexistent my sense of fashion is—even the local Super Nerd looks better than I do.) Since the teachers have been threatening to cause sudden decreases in follicular population if cranial keratin polymers extend beyond certain measurements, I took her advice. Guess what? I look about 2% more normal now than I used to. I blame my social awkwardness on school.

Comments

Kel said…
I agree with the part about Cikgu Crazye, err... I mean Dayze.
Aiming said…
u do look nicer with ur new hair cut ;) i'd say 3% more.Lol.
Kel said…
Nuke the Tiger !

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)