Ice Cream Moments

So exams ended today. They haven't ended for the roomie; his end tomorrow, in classic Bioengineering style--it's a tradition, it seems, that my course must always have the last day of its exams on the last possible available day. My own is a subversion then, since it's ended on the second-last day; but I should be a liar if I said I don't mind being a little bit early for once.

The exam was probably pretty difficult. I probably shouldn't be quite as cheery as I am, except I've spent the last two days in a certain haze of euphoria at being able to breathe freely without pain. It's nice being able to do things like sleep uninterrupted by your own respiratory tract, or drink, or yawn... I'm also pretty sure I botched up some formulae and made bad estimations or assumptions and mixed up a few others that may send my lecturer into hysterical apoplexy.

All the same! I've now got a stretch of holidays to look forward to. (And my roomie just gave me a lozenge. It seems I'm not quite as cured as I'd like to believe. At least the soreness has gone away!)

I met Brain Rink and Divinity this afternoon; Brain Rink's seeming quite chipper these days, and treated us to double-scoop ice cream. It was very nice, especially since I got the chance (as did Divinity) to make digs at Brain Rink's expense (yes, I know, terrible pun!) about Svensen's apparently being standard fare for people of Brain Rink's financial status. I personally haven't ever been to such a shop... At least not before today. And now I want to go back there again.

Comments

RynRyn said…
ok then i shall bring u there again like whenever's whenever la. :) glad u enjoyed urself

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)