Boredededed and Liquoredededed

So, the exams are over--the very last one was yesterday afternoon--and already I'm quite bored out of my mind with nothing to do. Well, technically I do still have a roomful of items to catalogue and boxes to obtain and pack it all away in, but I've three or four days yet to do that in and I'm in no hurry.

I've still got the best part of 35 centiliters (about 350ml, or roughly 3/4 of a 500-ml bottle) of liquor yet to go--it's about three months old really since I bought it in late February and it's now almost May. I don't really plan to let it last longer than the next week, which means about three shot glasses a day of Creme de Bananes (as it is labeled) a day for the next few days after dinner before bed: I should have some interesting dreams. I've also got a lot of other comestibles to polish off, which shouldn't be so much of a problem either as long as I've got water to wash everything down with--or so I think.

...I'm bored. Very bored. Bored enough that I can spend minutes at a go staring at Restaurant City and wishing I had people to do things with, like go see a movie or clean the room or even walk to a mart and collect spare boxes; but the exams are over, the locals have scattered like the winds, and the nonlocals have either gone home or are hidden behind a roomful of boxes or have something to do--and I, I am bored. Blah.

In other news I've got an idea for my homebrew tabletop. It sounds workable to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)