Pre-Exam

 
Well, it looks like I won’t be posting anything here for the next few weeks due to inevitable circumstances, namely a trial exam. Now is probably the time when I should throw up my hands in despair (this blog’s name would dictate that I throw up my paws) and wonder why things like this happen to good people (again, the blog’s title begs to differ). Anyway, I’ll just have to put up without Net access for the next three-and-a-half weeks. I’m so underprivileged.
A classmate had a birthday on the 15th and a great big chocolate mousse cake. I had two pieces but no more. Poor me... Oh well, I suppose some people are generous, unlike yours truly. One wonders why nobody signs off as yours untruly?

Comments

Kel said…
IS THAT SO ?
Aiming said…
Arent 2 pieces enough? You greedy tiger ~_~

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)