Coming and Going

The diploma students of the college just got back from a three-week holiday, which I presume was some sort of semester milestone since some of the old people have vanished and new faces have appeared in the hostel.

I suppose I should be glad about this, since it'll mean that the hostel canteens will go back to their usual schedule and stop the ridiculous early closing times that they've been having for the last few weeks. At the very least I'll be able to stop having instant noodles for everyday's dinner. It gets quite boring, fast, and the freeze-dried duck gizzards that my mom brought from Shanghai are running out--I've only got one left. Maybe I'll buy a couple eggs or something and boil those.

However, one thing I could do without is the clogging up of the computer lab. I forgot all about the sheer numbers of the students here, and when I arrived I was surprised at the lab's not being empty.

It was nice having the pick of the fastest computers in the place, but then again the one I'm using now isn't too bad, so I won't go into detailed complaints about it.

I don't have much to say right now, so this is it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)