Mugging Madness

Yes, yes, I know I've neglected posting for far too long, and even so right now is not the best time to be posting since I've got another 8 chapters of terribly frightening equations to learn in 2 weeks before the Math exam. Plus a bunch of biomol to memorise within the same time period. And I've still got to deal with the other 3 exams that, while less scary, are still definitely important enough to merit a few days of study themselves...

It's been a blur, these past few months. Whoever said time crawls must have never been to university or they'd know time doesn't do that. It doesn't even fly. I swear it teleports: one moment it's Sunday, the next day it's Sunday again and you've no idea what happened in the past 6 days because it's just a hazy remembrance of classes and equations and trying to stuff everything in your head while not letting anything escape, and let me tell you that's exhausting work.

I'm barely coherent now. I know that. Heck, I just woke up two hours ago with a pain in my teeth: wearing retainers for the first time in several years is extremely uncomfortable. I blame the Corn for her encouragement in this area. In any case it was painful to put on, painful to wear, and painful to take off... and the pain lasted on half an hour after taking it off. Right now it's dwindled down to a dull ache in my molars, but I tell you it's terribly difficult to bite through tofu when your incisors are screaming with pain.

...I've been having tests for the past few weeks; sort of like practice for the upcoming exams, I suppose, except that the exams are likely to be far more difficult. No multiple-choice questions there, for one thing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)