End Of Ennui

I’ve recently gone for the first of my driving lessons; it took me all Saturday morning and seemed to last an unbearably long time, no thanks to the instructor’s limited Power Point skills. At any rate, I was at least pleasantly surprised to see an ex-classmate (just released from The Name List Of Doom) also there, also with my tutor. Not that I’ve any feelings for her, but it’s nice to have someone you know around when in an unfamiliar place.

The food at the place, extremely shockingly, was good. I suppose the people had had lots of years’ experience (the lady looked at least two centuries old). At least it was edible and worth the three bucks or so, although I must say I wished it were cheaper.

I plan to go for the exam this Saturday with my sister, since I’ll certainly have more time to study the material—I’m free all day most days, after all. Night is another matter, what with my tuition and church activities. It’s a little inconvenient, especially considering that most of the people I chat with are active only after dark, but life is life.

I’ve made my own plans for this blog, at least; first on the list is teaching myself a little HTML and altering the look of the place. It’s too bright for my taste—in fact, the main difference between my account and my mom’s on the computer is that my desktop background looks like a storm on Halloween night and my mom’s is bright, happy daisies.

My other plan is to change the name; I must say that I don’t think it quite fits the nature of the blog. Perhaps I’ll call it ‘Complaints’ or ‘Weeping’ or ‘Lamentations’ or something that I think suits the general nature of my posts.
And my last plan is to add some links to the place, too; it's quite depressingly self-centered. Maybe I'll reciprocate a few favors and add in links to Meow, Pooh (heretofore known as the charitable classmate), Way, and other regularly updated blogs.
My sister told me to add this in at the last moment; apparently there's some kind of International Understanding Thing going on at the Palm Sqaure on the 24th, and my sister is planning to unload coupons and coupons on everyone she sees. She appears to be extremely interested in seeing many of my readers at the Loch Yuck stall.
I'll be there, too, but I won't be signing autographs.

Comments

Aiming said…
my mum's wanting to send me for driving lessons too...=/...where do you take yours? and how's the procedures like?....oooooh, the International Understanding Day? on the 24th? Arghhh, 1st semester exams are on 25th....dratzz
Robson said…
They're plotting against y'all?

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)