It's Picture Time.

Well, these are the pictures Vida took durring the All-You-Can-Drink contest at Patty Queen. Gene isn't here because he decided that his face is too shameful to be put up online! (And perhaps it is. I'm no judge of such things.) [edit: Gene sent me a picture after all./edit]
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Panthera Sapiens: The Frightening Face. (Ignore the black tooth.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Psycho and the next trend in hairstyles. Say wow!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Vida and what is supposed to be an enigmatic smile.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Eugene and my great-great-great grandma's tinted red spectacles. Can you say scary?

Now, here's a real kicker. KennySia recently put up a post involving FaceAnalyzer.com, which is a site supposed to tell all about you based on your face. (They obviously believe that you can tell a book by its cover.) So I put in some pictures, and look what I got.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm a genetic mess, apparently. European? How am I related to Jay Chow? (And isn't the name spelled wrong?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Psycho is now a Korean. Does he look freaking Korean to you?... thought not.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
I don't know Vida that well, but even I can tell when something's really wrong. Like the fact that he earns so much more than I do...
Conclusion: The website is way, way wrong. But it's entertaining. I wonder what'd happen if I put, say, Wolf, Pooh or the Pig into it. Or even Jack. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of them, which is probably just as well or else I'd be forever moaning in homesickness.
By the way, I read somewhere that when you start making excuses for the friendship between you and somebody else, it means you're subconsciously wanting to start a rather more intimate relationship with them, regardless of their gender apparently. I was thinking of this because I recently got back in contact with Pooh (oh the wonder of handphones) and when I told my sister, she asked how come and I found myself explaining all the methods I'd used. And then when Pooh gave me the address of the online version of Harry Potter the Sickth, and I told Gene, he asked how I found out.
And when he found out that I found out through a girl, I had to explain it away ("We were classmates, OK?"). So does two incidents count as trying to explain it away to everybody, or does it mean that my subconscious is trying to get me a girlfriend (against my will)?
And one happy thought to keep you happy today: I got another A, for Physics! (I beat Gambler by at least 15%.) I SMSed most of my overseas friends, and I've got some truly classic responses, like "utter speechless..." from the Pig, "good 4 u" from Wolf, and "hypocrit (sic)" from Jack! I spy, with my little eye, someone else with a green-eyed monster in the head!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello...the_named... i'm sure u know who i am...i don't know what u've been doing or making or what so ever in kl, there is one thing i wan u to know, stop stop messing around with Judy.Just don't bump her or tease her with gambling king or anything that annoys her.U sure like to do those stuff, don't u? lessen those stuff and more will open up to u as fren.I know i can't do anything from here, but, Judy can get really crazy and i don't know what she'll do.She looks nice, but don't judge a book by its cover.Just don't be a pest that annoys ppl.
Anonymous said…
Hey train! If warned u against posting my face. retribution would manifest itself in an appropriate manner. I'll try my best to get back at you in the most efficient manner. Pay no mind to the distant thunder.
blazing desire: I already edited that part.

the_named: i've cut down on annoying judy.

psycho: you do not control what appears or does not appear on my blog. it's called MY blog for a reason.

bubbles: i did a little more research and found that my earlier conclusion was incorrect. i am not, consciously or subconsciously, attracted to anyone at the time being... according to my findings, anyway.

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)