Putting the Pro in Procrastination

Remember the last few posts when I said that I'd study? It's the latest in a long line of resolutions that I've broken, not least being the one that I wouldn't blog during exam periods. *sheepish grin* But you know, the Net has quite a pull--especially when my social life has dwindled into the occasional dinner out with church friends or appearing on MSN.

And I've just re-re-started playing Final Fantasy Three... it's quite addictive, which is proven by the fact that I once skipped lunch to play it for, I don't know, an estimated 8 hours in a row. (Which, Chronicles, is how I went through the game so fast--apart from a cheat sheet and a walkthrough, of course.) It's very nice, apart from the graphics--but then if it were any more detailed it wouldn't fit onto my MP3 player.

I do declare that my MP3 player is less a "player" than a storage room for a miscellany of files that have absolutely no connection to music. It already stores my entire MSN program and associated .exe files, and now it has my SNES emulator plus game/cheat/save files plus cheat sheets plus world maps plus walkthrough plus plus plus... I think I should buy a nice 2GB thumbdrive sometime so I can dedicate my MP3 player to music. (And so I can have a lot more songs available to me.)

...anyway. Back to FF3. I've already spent like a total of three or four hours looking for various Game Genie and Pro Action Replay codes to make the game easier--after all, I've already gone through 70% of the game once and I already know the storyline up till then, so I might as well enjoy godmodding till then. Except that working GG codes are rare, and PAR codes are the pits to hunt (because they seldom do what you want, like give you unlimited HP or gold or weapons and stuff... wait a minute, they DO!). I'm currently depending on Chronicles (who has apparently struck the motherlode of hexcodes) for my cheat list, because he absolutely refuses to give me the original source site. (Because it might, y'know, spoil the plot.)

You can see from the above that I'm not studying. At all. Nil, nada, zero. Even with Kelvin and my parents breathing down my neck about it. I think it's all their pressure that makes me have to destress by playing FF3 and cheating. *grin* But I do plan to study. It's just that I have so many other things to do before then, like get a haircut, buy biscuits for future breakfasts, finish FF3, get a couple million NeoPoints, make my sister (who is taking her AS) study, and still remain active on my forums. Not to mention posting in my newly-joined Bleach RPG forum and my OtherWorld account.

Life is crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)