Rambling On and Off

It's amazing how the sight of this blank form turns my creative juices off like nothing else can. It must be the sudden depressing sight of so much white space to fill up. Then again, I don't recall being affected by blogger's block while typing onto MS Word, and there's plenty of blank space there too... maybe it's just some other factor that I haven't identified.

Given that exams are just another three weeks or so away (my lecturers have just begun announcing it) and my Chem can be quite safely pinpointed onto next Monday or Tuesday (bye bye, there goes my weekend), I should really be experiencing more stress than I am feeling right now. It could be that I'm just suppressing it, or maybe that I'm repressed, or it could just be that I'm being proud again, which is dangerous because I don't want to fail anything again.

One very strange thing that's just occurred is the sudden removal of the login forms on my school's computer lab's computers. Before, one had to type in a password before one could access anything; now, one just sits down. The password is unneeded, and that means that the precious few hours I have left on my account get to be saved up for some future time when this wears off! Believe me I'm grateful for this; I was worrying about what I was going to do for entertainment when my 500 hours got used up.

There really isn't much to type about at this particular juncture in my life, because I don't see anything particularly interesting yet to type about. So this post is going to be a short and boring one. And it ends right here.

You can stop yawning anytime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)