Beginning the World

I am typing this from a cyber cafe in my hostel. The rates are quite ruinous so I'm going to have to take my speed typing to a whole new level, obviously. It's not too bad otherwise.
I have a new handphone, several years out of date, which is how I like it. Lower odds of it getting stolen. And besides, it works just fine except for a few minor glitches, which I plan to iron out as soon as I get a hand on the manual.
I think I'm going to like it here, except for this keyboard. The keys are too soft, and I keep hitting the wrong key by mistake. It's slowing me down lots. Hate it.
Anyway, I left all my classics back at home, and I'm beginning to regret that, because it's gonna get quite boring here without them. At least my room-mate, who is nothing like the one from hell, has a whole stack of manga for me to leaf through. Unfortunately they're all in Chinese.
So this is my first post from my new environment. I think I'm actually going to like it here.

Comments

Aiming said…
hey tiger !! how's everything? sounds like you've settled down..well, reading manga might improve your rusty chinese, or have you forgotten how to read it? =)Anyway, maybe you should learn touch-typing so it'll save you lots of time. Take care~
AJ said…
Congrats, I'm glad the new environment is agreeing with you.
I found a whole stack of classics in the library; I've been going through Mitch Albom and some Chaucer for awhile now. It's great!

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)