MUET is Over

I have just finished my MUET exam. It is now completely over and I'm just waiting for my Band 6 to come to me. I know this may sound egotistical, but hey, it's justified. I didn't get superb grades in English for the last ten years or so for nothing, you know.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get particularly good grades, though. During the discussion bit, my group went off-topic and started discussing international politics instead of local attributes. And the examiners also kept on laughing when I spoke. (I don't have much confidence in my own dazzling wit.)

The AS is next Monday. I'm studying, believe me: my room-mate thinks I'm the least-stressed creature on earth, just because I still hum to his mp3 and read very little of my textbooks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)