Two Weeks and Counting

My AS is in two weeks' time, to the day. The first paper is Physics and the day after that is my Chemistry practical exam--and I don't think I've got enough practice with titrations and salt tests. I can't even tell the difference between orange-yellow and yellow-orange, for heaven's sake...

Anyway, the guys at the hostel found out yesterday about my impending exams. I shouldn't have told them while playing DotA on Smooth's computer, but there you go. My mouth is unrestrained at the best of times, and while I'm playing DotA isn't the best of times. Right now they're wondering if I belong in some institution because I'm demonstrating so little stress.

In fact, I'm worried myself, but not about the AS--I keep thinking it's a long time away and anyway I only need to worry about Chemistry since my Biology and Physics are pretty solid already. And I've never really worried about AS Math before and I'm not starting now.

I'm going to hurry since I've got stuff to be done, so I'll condense everything.

The hostel has been invaded by the next wave of inmates, since the semester is nearly over and the old ones are beginning to disappear and make way. I myself haven't yet gotten the hostel extension form handed in, which is why I'm rushing through this post.

Today is the last day I plan to be online for the rest of my time until the AS is over, so wish me luck because I'm going cold-turkey off the Net. It's scarier than the AS to me.

And I've got to go cold-turkey off DotA too... at least for the duration of the AS. But once I can, I assure you I'm going to overheat Smooth's computer as best I can.

And one last thing: my room-mate is never going to be able to say I don't study again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)