One Week and Counting

I have rather less than one week left before the AS is upon me and I really really cannot post anymore, so count yourself lucky that I'm so devoted to you as to interrupt my lunch hour to do some typing. But I'll keep everything short anyway. As short as I can make it, which isn't very short.

On Friday, I got a haircut. It cost me 35 bucks and looks kinda nice, which is to say that I think it's one of the better haircuts I've had in a long time. Of course, the price was a little steep, but now I know what to tell cheaper hairdressers to do. And the Hanky said I looked good, so...yeah, I think it's worth it to get the compliment outta her.

(To prevent speculations, the Hanky is the crush I mentioned a few posts ago. No guessing who.)

On Saturday, I met Wolf and went to watch Mission: Impossible 3. It's not too bad, and we did enjoy criticising the film, especially the chase scenes (which, by the way, often defy laws of physics). And of course, the plot was rather too predictable to be believable. At least it had a happy ending.

He hasn't changed too much, except that he's become a bit of a Japanese dictionary. Very nice. (Although he still doesn't really like Japanese food.)

Yesterday, How Cute moved room. (How Cute is a literal translation and does not reflect my views on his appearance.) It took four men one hour to finish the job, and he's only been here four months. I wonder how he's going to move out of the place.

One little note. I smoked yesterday. For the first time. Two cigarettes. It was an interesting experience, but everybody I've told about it has scolded me for it, begining with my sister and ending with the Hanky. I think I'll be telling Drain that I'm going to have to stop due to mass protests. But the cigarettes did taste kind of nice.

And the woozy feeling when I stood up after the second cigarette wasn't too bad either. I think maybe I'll stop after the first pack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)