Cry, The Beloved GPA

Gaaaah! Sometimes I just hate school life. ...Well, right now I hate it, anyway, because it's exams time again. And this time it's the finals and the trials for my A2 (in October). PLUS Gambler is extorting the bankdrafts for the A2 payment out of everyone and she demands that we have it ready by tomorrow...

I suppose I'm sounding rather stressed out at this point.

But the thing is, I've suddenly found myself with far too much on my plate, and I simply can't figure out a way to handle it yet. I've got exams every day until next week, I've got to buy that darned bankdraft, I have to buy a toothbrush (because I left it in So Hour--stupid me), I need new batteries for the mp3 (because it came to me with half its original battery life), plus I joined the church choir and we just began practice for Christmas.

I'm not complaining about the last one, it's really enjoyable. I like being one of the few people in the place able to sing both bass and tenor parts (although, of course, bass is more comfortable. However, we already have a VERY powerful bassist and if I were to join him we'd drown out everybody else).

It's just that right now, a universal remote looks extremely appealing. I'd love to be able to slow down the pace of my life a little, maybe by a factor of 35.90, and then properly get things done in right order.

Right now, I'd settle for enough time to cram through the last year's worth of Chemistry and memorise it plus a couple hours to buy a bankdraft and a toothbrush with. I'm making do with a rather ancient brush at the moment--proof that pack-rat tendencies do come in handy at times--and it's not doing its job properly, I'm afraid.

But... I've got away from the point I wanted to make in the first place. I've just irremedially failed both Math and Physics. Both today. I blame it on me not studying much, and me not studying properly: I concentrated too much on unimportant aspects of the syllabi and forgot to cover my weaker areas properly, so when the exams came (as they did just now)... it's the first time I've been so dejected about Math. I couldn't do two whole questions! What's more, the two of them together carry about 15% of the paper... I'm so doomed. And I just bet my parents will blame it on the mp3 (never mind that I've only had had it two days). Or they'll blame this blog. Or... oh, they'll find something to blame, never fear. So would I.

I'll just have to concentrate very very hard on my Physics Option paper to see if I can pull up my grade just a little little bit. In these dire times, a pass would be something to sing about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)