SMS-ese

I jz realised how much tym can b saved if I were 2 post in SMS talk. I'm assumin, of cos, dat u noe how 2 read dis, cos otherwys u'll jz get annoyed n go read sth more grmmaticlly correct.

I've been plannin 2 do sth like dis 4 qwyt awhile oredi, actually. It's much simpler n at least dis way I don't need 2 worry abt spelling. After all, in SMS-ese, everythin goes. It's only now dat I've actually decided 2 do it.

...I got my new specs on Sat. My sis sez dey look pretty good n dat dey complement my hair, altho how anythin could complement yellow-n-brown stripes is beyond even me. At any rate, dey're much lighter den my old wire-rims n I'm still tryin 2 get used 2 them. Besides, d frame is a bit wider den my old ones--not surprisin since d old ones were wires!--so now I'm developing a couple of sore ears. I'm hopin it'll get better in tym.

D weird thing is dat recently I've been developin all sorts of illnesses on me. First, of cos, d bad eyes cos I spent too much tym on9...dey started leaking sum green fluid n got very sore. Qwyt terrible, but it went away after I started dripping Eye-Mo on dem at nyt b4 sleepin. Slightly worse r d itchy spots on my legs. Well, actually dey're on my thighs where the sun don't shine. At least, it don't shine on dem except when I'm wearing my swim trunks. Dey're patches of skin dat've turned deep red (at least, so far as my eyes can tell) n itch terribly when dey get wet, which means dat I itch whenever I sweat.

It's another gud reason 2 not exercise.

N den dere's my left ring finger, which has been achin 4 nearly 3 weeks now. I think I pulled its ligament when Coconut rammed into me during a round of captain ball some tym ago. It hurt a lot at d tym, n even now it hurts when I try 2 bend it. It's still functional, but I can't do my trick of bending my little finger till it looks opposable without pain now.

My AS results r due 2 be out 2moro, so dat's when I'll see if I did as badly on my Chem as I think I did. I have a hunch dat I'll get a C at best 4 Chem, tho I'm hopin 4 3 A's at least: Math, Phy, n Bio. At least if I did den I can save abt 500 in exam fees, tho as it is (if I repeat Chem) I'll hv 2 pay more den 600 already. My bank account is expected to die on me anytym soon.

Oh, btw, my sis had her 18th bday last Sat. So far she's had had at least 3 parties in her honour (along w othr ppl who had deir bdays around d same date), n she's amassed a lot of presents. I've decided 2 let her choose what I'm givin her so dere won't b ne risk of her not likin it. N she's had loads of bday wishes... in fact I think her hp inbox is full of dose oredi.

So dis is d end of my 1st-eva SMS-ese post. Prolly gonna be my last, 2, since it's a headache 2 read, even 2 me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)