In the Midst of Madness

School is still going on, and I've had to create something like a schedule just to keep track of what I should be studying. So far I've managed to keep to the schedule--more or less, anyway, according to my ability--and so I've allowed myself a bit of free time (now).

Marsh has insisted that I have to change my self-avowed laziness--maybe, you know, self-labelling does have an effect--and so today I woke up extra early and got to class on time. Unfortunately I fell asleep several times in class, and now Marsh has a highly embarassing video of myself on his handphone. I have tried to do my best to control the damage, but he does insist on showing it to everyone we meet... Still, I plan to sleep earlier tonight.

If I can.

At any rate it's almost midnight now and I'm supposed to meet Marsh in about 7 hours' time, so I'll maybe put up another post tomorrow.

For now you can just marvel at the shortest post I've ever typed in the past 6 or 7 months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)