Still Alive and Rockin'

Yes, well, so the exams officially ended an hour and a half ago, during which I've giddily consumed a McFlurry's (they sell 'em TINY in Spore, such a ripoff) and merrily told everybody that my exams are over, in capital letters over MSN. Most of them said congrats, and one or two (that haven't finished their exams yet) expressed messages of deep and long-lasting hate and jealousy. So fun.

Anyway, so now I have two packets of TimTams waiting to be eaten, two bottles of Bacardi Breezers to be drunk--yes, I know they're only very mildly alcoholic and are generally considered a little child's drink amongst the alcoholically-experienced, but to heck with general opinion--and a pack of sugar biscuits that's at least one year old to open and consume with great gusto and as much instant coffee as I can stand to drink in one sitting. What? I deserve to be hyper now. Bouncing off the walls and suchlike, although I must admit a celebration is much more festive when there's other people around to be festive with.

As it is I'm going to be eating and drinking and MSNing, which rather loses its appeal really; then again my roommate has not been having his exams and so it'd be rather pointless to be celebrating end-of-exams with him.

And of course I have to pack my bags tomorrow and do a general spring-cleaning, maybe I'll visit IKEA in the morning to pick up some nice boxes and things to file papers in... or maybe I'll do that in July when I get back and have shelf space. Certainly that giant black bag that's been sitting on my shelf all year will be going off back to Wuhan, and I'll come back with all my temporary possessions in two smaller bags.

Holidays. Squee. 62 movies, 5 series, 4 e-books, 2 graphic novel series, one game, 3 months... I am going to have so much computer time.

And of course, the Coconut! Although I can't for the life of me think of an interesting thing to be done in KL or anywhere easily accessible, I'm sure we can always just sit around and talk or something. Go walkies, dinner, movies, whatever. What does one do at these times anyway? Whatever, I'm sure we can entertain ourselve. WHEE COCONUT! Heart heart double heart spin yay!

Comments

LiLo said…
hey kor kor
i'm here in blogger!! hehe..
newbie..
how do you add ppl in your blog?

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)