Three Weeks to Eyebags

No, I don't have eyebags yet. I think. But it's a pretty good bet that by the time May 1st rolls around, I will... at least, I'll have eyebags unless I go on a snooze binge every now and then.

Last week was horrid; three quizzes on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Even though we usually don't have classes on Saturday to begin with, the lecturer decided Saturday morning would be a nice time for the quiz so she could finish off the syllabus during the weekdays, though it's anybody's guess whether the weekday lectures were actually listened to.

In any case I managed to pull off three days in a row of sleeping for 4 hours a day--3am to 7am every day--and then I snoozed off at 11pm on Saturday night for church the next morning. Believe you me, 11pm is a LOT earlier than I usually sleep, since my usual hours are 2am to 11am, if my alarm clock doesn't go off first.

Well then... it's been hectic. It's probably just going to get more hectic, since I've ten lectures to revise, from scratch, for the next quiz on Thursday. I still don't know whether it's fortunate that the Anatomy and Physiology examination is the last of them all, on the 30th; but certainly it's horrible that only one day separates it and Chemistry. Both those modules are horrifically difficult. Still, I'm going to stock up on instant coffee and learn to sleep and become a workaholic for the next three weeks at least.

I promise to update this blog regularly though, since it's at least an easy way to destress a little bit. Even though beating up Easy-level opponents on Monopoly is so much fun, there's always a little thrill when you type up pages and pages of script for future reference.

This semester... well, I can say I've been a little bit better than I was last semester, but still not good enough. Now to the exams and the doom that I know awaits...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)