Timely

God cheats. I declare He does. You go for a Math exam on Friday and it is rotten, you prepare yourself for a whole weekend of moping and mourning, and what does He do? Send you peanut butter cookies and arrange a whole session of worship in church to cheer you up.

It was a very timely reminder.

And now I have Physics to study for; the exam is in 24 hours. Fortunately my notes on it are all done so that's one less item on the to-do list. Of course I won't be able to do it all by myself. I think that's what the reminder yesterday was for: to let me know that I'm not here by myself anyway.

Because His grace is sufficient for me. What do I need but what He supplies?

Comments

ѕћåüñ said…
tag tag~!! http://shaunlow89.blogspot.com/2008/04/tagged.html
wheee...

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)