Tagged Longan

1. What's your favorite anime at the present time?
I read manga. I don't watch anime.

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
What, I only get to choose one? This'll be tough, but I'll settle for the ability to absorb information osmotically and perfectly retain it. Exam period you know, some people happen to be surrounded in books and oodles of printed knowledge.

3. What do you think about yourself?
I don't, but when I do, I get depressed.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
All places are pretty much the same, it's the people you're with that make those places special. But I wouldn't mind standing in the eye of a tornado and watching stuff fly around me while I was perfectly calm. I also like standing in wide open spaces while it's storming around me.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I don't remember my dreams, and when I do they're usually not good ones, so... I'll pass. I have lots of daydreams I'd like to come true though.

6. Do you have a crush now?
A crush is when you haven't told them, right? *grin* No, I most certainly do not have a crush now. Coconut-chan~!


7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Of all the things I've ever lost, I think I'll miss my mind the most. I don't want to lose anything that would fundamentally alter the way I am or could be.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
That's not very much these days, but I'd invest in a nice house with a bit of garden. Probably get a good computer and accessories. Put the rest into a deposit. And I'd stay in University throughout that shopping spree, 'cos not even one million lasts forever. Inflation you know. Gotta get a job.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Took me 3 years and a LOT of encouragement from various sources including her, but the Coconut already knows. *whistles* So I guess this means yes.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
He takes interesting photos.
He has emotions that don't get on my nerves.
He's really musical.

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Easy. The kind of person who thinks that for any reason whatsoever, they own the world and everything in it. The kind of person that would climb over other people's backs to get whatever they want and wouldn't think twice about doing it all over again. The kind of person who imagines that they, merely because they are themselves, have any sort of power over you and expect you to play along.


12. What is your ambition?
To someday, when I die, to look back and say, "Well, it wasn't so bad after all" and smile.

13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Pointing it out is all nice and well, but they had better do it tactfully because otherwise I tend to take it badly. I'm still no good at accepting rebukes gracefully.


14. What do you think is the most important in your life?
Takes an observer to tell me, not me.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I am extremely frugal and usually don't spend too much. That said, when I start buying, I don't stop until I'm penniless. So I'm a shopaholic in spurts.


16. What is the thing that you really want now?
Oh, lots of stuff. But an extra brain and a camera are the first things that come to mind.

17. Why does it hurt when you punch someone?
Because that's what punches are supposed to do.

18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Yes, definitely. A 10-meter list in font size 3 script, and that's probably not including the stuff I've forgotten.

19. Are you hungry right now?
Bottomless pit. Get the idea?

20. Do you think that this survey is totally useless?
It's about as useful as any other random survey at midnight would be to a person studying analytical Chemistry.


I am not going to tag anybody. I haven't the brainpower to remember names... And anyway I have to study.

Oh, by the way, I had a tin of longans this afternoon. Kind of like rewarding myself for getting past the exam yesterday, athough admittedly Materials Science was a breeze. Still, it's good to have passed the 60% mark on the exams even if everybody else seems to have finished ALL of theirs... I love longans.

Comments

RynRyn said…
ya... couldnt see unless highlighted. what was the point?

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)