Addicted, Big Time

I have an addiction. It's not a very big one, but it's an addiction all the same, and it's growing by the day. I'm quite well-supplied with what I need, at the moment, since I have loads of sources to get it from, but all the same it's starting to cost me a good deal, since it's fairly rare where I am and it costs a bit more than commoner things.

Not to mention that it's probably going to be very unhealthy in the long run, and besides it's not exactly the kind of thing one is supposed to keep on taking. (Of course if I had my way, I'd be guzzling it like crazy and I'd want a direct pipeline to the motherlode, but I'm not having my own way at the moment.)

It's even worse than when I got stuck on fried onion (I still love it, by the way, especially with oyster sauce and vinegar on porridge). Ah yes, the latest love of my life is peanut butter. Creamy peanut butter. It's one of the best things since sliced bread (which really isn't very much to begin with). And since I haven't much better to do (most of the really difficult exams are over with), I might as well give free rein to my obsession for a bit.

...I'd do a poem, but that's Way's specialty; and there's something about Physics that simply destroys one's rhyming capabilities. Maybe I'll get one up sometime, but until then I'm going to revel in the little jar of peanut butter on my desk. It's fast finishing, though, so I'm going to have to get another one soon.

Smooth got a bunch of Bleach OSTs from his roommate. I'm extremely jealous, because I want those tracks! But my mp3 is corrupted so I can't get at them. I think I'll have to buy myself a thumbdrive to hold the songs I want for the moment and then transfer 'em later when my mp3 gets better. Unfortunately, my budget refuses to accomodate the possibility of getting one.

(Maybe I'll get one off my brother. I hear electronics in Singapore are cheaper than here.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Last Post

Memoriam the Second

Panthera Sapiens: A Pie ('Nuff Said about that)